So, I've decided to start keeping up with my blog. Simply because.. I have thoughts...and why not share them with whomever wants to read them.
Just to warn you ahead of time...my thoughts are: random, confusing, odd to others, but amusing to me. Read on if you wish!
To start off..I've been searching for a tutorial on how to make bobble heads for quite some time now. Apparently, I seem to be the only one interested in DIY bobble heads. Why bobble heads? I want to make some for our wedding! I still have plenty of time to find a tutorial and make them...but i want to start NOWWW! Everyone (family) keeps telling me that i can't make everything for the wedding...but..I'm thinking...if I start now..then maybe I can finish my list of DIY projects before the wedding! (random fact about myself: I looove making lists.)
Wedding DIY project list:
1-Designing and making invatations.
2-Tissue paper balls
3-Bridesmaids headbands
4-Cupcake sleeves
5-the ongoing wedding vlogs
6-Sam's cuflinks
7-Pick your year poster (for the reseption)
8-ongoing scrapbook
9-bride+groom bobbleheads
10-Wedding party dvd
11-S.H.S letters
thats all that comes to mind for now...
Sarah! O My Goodness! I'm so glad you've started Blogging!!! I'm excited to see what you have in store for us!!! And I like making lists too! And only you would think of making Bobble Heads!! That's such a cute idea!! And I truly believe you can make all the stuff you want!! :) WOOHOO! :) I'm so excited!
ReplyDelete